From: Paul Klos <gentoo@××××××××.nl>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] netifrc, configure by SSID and MAC simultaneously?
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2017 08:49:05
1 Op 20-4-2017 om 01:16 schreef Peter Humphrey:
2 > On Wednesday 19 Apr 2017 12:00:50 Neil Bothwick wrote:
3 >
4 >> If you have an always on computer on your network, I would recommend
5 >> trying dnsmasq. It has a DHCP server and means you can do all your
6 >> network configuration in the one place, with simple text config files.
7 > +1. I've been using it for some years. Nice.
8 >
9 I installed DD-WRT on my router some time ago, and have dnsmasq running
10 on that. Works like a charm.