From: Philip Webb <purslow@××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Xscreensaver 3D modules don't work
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2016 02:18:09
1 160329 »Q« wrote:
2 > 160329 Philip Webb <purslow@××××××××.net> wrote:
3 >> 160328 Corbin wrote:
4 >>> The "x11-misc/rss-glx" screensavers work just fine.
5 >> I hadn't come across it before.
6 >> If I emerge it, will it automatically be adopted by Xscreensaver ?
7 > Yes -- after emerging it you'll see its savers in xscreensaver-demo.
8
9 Thanks : it has added itself to the list of savers & seems ok.
10
11 > Another one is x11-misc/fireflies
12
13 This one doesn't seem quite so straightforward.
14
15 Otherwise, my problem with Xscreensaver has been solved
16 by the response to my other thread re importing files to LO,
17 ie it has become essential to add my user to the 'video' group.
21 SUPPORT ___________//___, Philip Webb
22 ELECTRIC /] [] [] [] [] []| Cities Centre, University of Toronto
23 TRANSIT `-O----------O---' purslowatchassdotutorontodotca