From: Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Cc: Willie Wong <wwong@××××××××××××××.edu>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Stable users: libpng-1.4
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 12:14:23
1 On Wednesday 30 June 2010 02:16:36 Willie Wong wrote:
2 > On Tue, Jun 29, 2010 at 11:56:56PM +0200, Alan McKinnon wrote:
3 > > He has this uncanny ability of almost
4 > > always being correct on technical toolchain matters
5 >
6 > I disagree with the uncanny part. This is flameeyes we are talking
7 > about. It's like saying "Joerg Schilling has this uncanny ability
8 > of almost always being correct on technical CD{ROM,R,RW} DVD", or
9 > "Dale has this uncanny ability of almost always jumping into a HAL
10 > bashing thread"...
11 >
12 > :-)
13 >
14 > Thanks for the link as always.
15 >
16 > W
19 That's very funny :-)
20
21 I'm sure Dale appreciates being mentioned in the same sentence as flameeyes
22 and Joerg.... good one!
25 alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com