From: Ernie Schroder <schroder@×××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] DVD movie playing issues
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2006 20:27:03
1 On Sunday 22 January 2006 12:35, a tiny voice compelled fire-eyes to write:
2 > I am having problems playing DVD movies. The Movies are:
3 > Bourne Identity
4 > Primus - Hallucinogenetics concert
5 >
6 > Both of these work on my desktop system, also running gentoo with the same
7 > USE flags in mplayer and xine.
8 >
9 > This is a brand new IBM Thinkpad T43, running gentoo.
12 Can you mount and read a data CD in that drive? SCSI disk support in your
13 kernel?
14
15 $ cat /usr/src/linux/.config | grep BLK_DEV_SR
16 CONFIG_BLK_DEV_SR=y
17 # CONFIG_BLK_DEV_SR_VENDOR is not set
20 Regards, Ernie
21 --
22 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list