From: Grant <emailgrant@×××××.com>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] persistent /run/* ownership/permissions
Date: Fri, 09 Oct 2015 14:16:53
1 >> I have to chown munin:nginx and chmod g+x on directory /run/munin/
2 >> after every reboot. The munin list suggests altering the initscript
3 >> but is there a better way?
6 > There are ways, but I wouldn't call them better.
7 >
8 > /run is often a tmpfs so the dir has to be mkdir'ed somehow after reboot
9 > anyway. The initscript is the perfect place to do it. There's lots of
10 > examples in most /etc/init.d, so I suggest submit a working patch to b.g.o.
13 OK will do, thank you.
14
15 - Grant