From: Neil Walker <neil@×××××××.nu>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] AMD64 LiveCD 2007.0 problem
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2007 19:58:58
1 David Relson wrote:
2 > I've gotten this same NMI error the last 4 times I've booted -- even
3 > using a second copy of the 2007.0 LiveCD that I happened to have
6 Given that you have stated that you want a command line, dump the
7 LiveCD. Use the Minimal Install CD or, better still, SystemRescueCD -
8 which includes many tools which can make life easier during installation
9 or maintenance. :)
12 Be lucky,
13
14 Neil
18 This message has been scanned for viruses and
19 dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
20 believed to be clean.
24 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list