From: Mark David Dumlao <stuffinator@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Compiz keeps putting titlebars under gnome-panel
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2007 22:21:24
1 I have a button on my desktop that runs compiz-start if compiz is off and
2 metacity --replace if compiz is off. I'm having fun playing wtih this thing
3 except one annoying feature is when I switch from metacity to compiz all
4 existing windows are bumped up by one titlebar's worth. this means that all
5 windows that are maximized or at the top will have their titlebars undder
6 the gnome-panel.
7
8 An easy start+down with the place plugin moves the window down, else an alt
9 drag will also do. But is there any way to prevent compiz from putting
10 titilebars under the gnome-panel at the top of the screen?
11 --
12 thing.