From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] kdevelop-3.5.4 && avahi && qt3-useflag
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2010 18:08:22
1 Alexander Puchmayr wrote:
2 > Am Sonntag 21 März 2010 15:51:22 schrieb Dale:
5 >> Don't file it on b.g.o. tho. Subscribe to the desktop mailing list and
6 >> post it there. There are some kde-sunset people on there that will see
7 >> it and fix it with whatever is needed. The kde-sunset is not Gentoo
8 >> maintained.
11 > The thing I really dislike is when files get changed and no revision update is
12 > made. I'm not talking about trivial changes like typos or the like. I'm
13 > talking about feature changes and other modifications which cause things to
14 > break.
15 >
16 > We both had avahi-0.6.24-r2 installed, but the ebuilds were different, had
17 > different behaviour and one was causing problems. This shall NEVER happen!!
18 >
19 > Greetings
20 > Alex
24 I think this will work. Delete the ebuild then resync the kde-sunset
25 overlay with layman -s kde-sunset. That should give you the same ebuild
26 I have. Assuming I have a newer version. It may be that you have the
27 newer version.
28
29 Dale
30