From: Alex Thorne <lexiconifernelius@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Anyone's kernel getting panicky????
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2015 09:22:24
1 I'm on 4.1.2 with no problems. Sorry to check the obvious, are you sure you
2 copied your config over from your previous kernel? The only time I got a
3 kernel panic after a minor kernel upgrade was when I forgot to do this and
4 as a result compiled the default kernel without support for LVM.
5
6 Alex
7