From: Rich Freeman <rich0@g.o>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Debian forked, because of systemd brouhaha
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2014 23:45:54
1 On Sat, Nov 29, 2014 at 6:30 PM, Marc Stuermer <mail@×××××××××××××.de> wrote:
2 > That's why I am skeptical about all of this created buzz around it and
3 > seriously doubt if they are going to be able to deliver.
6 Systemd = buzz these days. There was a slashdot post about some
7 kernel bug and it seemed like 1/3rd of the posts were talking about
8 whether systemd is to blame. You can't go three days without some
9 kind of flamewar, and I'm sure the slashdot marketing team is milking
10 it for every ad dollar they can get before they go bankrupt... :)
13 Rich