From: Hazen Valliant-Saunders <hazenvs@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Logitech diNovo Keyboard Mac Edition
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 05:43:32
1 Make sure you have HID and Input Devices enabled when you (re)-compile your
2 kernel.
3
4 Also verify your settings in your motherboards bios.
5
6 On Tue, Jan 12, 2010 at 10:15 PM, Willie Wong <wwong@××××××××××××××.edu>wrote:
7
8 > On Tue, Jan 12, 2010 at 02:59:31PM +0200, Thanasis wrote:
9 > >
10 > http://www.bidorbuy.co.za/item/17587875/Logitech_diNovo_Keyboard_Mac_Edition.html
11 >
12 > Dont see why not. I have a rebranded logitech wireless keyboard/mouse
13 > combo which uses a USB receiver, similar to described in the link. It
14 > works out of the box just like another USB keyboard. For my
15 > keyboard/mouse, after plugging the USB receiver in, I need to hit a
16 > button on the receiver and a corresponding button on the keyboard and
17 > mouse to associate the keyboard/mouse to the wireless receiver.
18 >
19 > Cheers,
20 >
21 > W
22 > --
23 > Willie W. Wong
24 > wwong@××××××××××××××.edu
25 > 408 Fine Hall, Department of Mathematics, Princeton University, Princeton
26 > Data aequatione quotcunque fluentes quantitae involvente fluxiones invenire
27 > et vice versa ~~~ I. Newton
33 Hazen Valliant-Saunders
34 IT/IS Consultant
35 (613) 355-5977