From: Nilesh Govindrajan <me@××××××××.com>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Modifying Suspend Script?
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2014 02:39:06
1 On 27 Feb 2014 08:06, "Lee" <ny6p01@×××××.com> wrote:
2 >
3 > Hi, I always need to reconnect my laptop pcmcia wireless card to my WAP
4 when awaking from suspend. It would be nice if I could add two commands,
5 ifconfig and dhpcd, to the script which controls awaking from suspend.
6 Anyone know which file I can edit?
7
8 I don't exactly remember, but I think Hibernate-script allows to do this.
9 There are configuration files which state commands to be executed during
10 various events.
11
12 You can also tweak acpid script. Ask acpid to listen on power button event
13 and setup a script which calls your routine and then pm-suspend