From: Harry Putnam <reader@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Working thru fresh install Gentoo as vbox guest
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2014 05:46:10
1 I've gotten thru most of the install. Creating a gentoo guest in vbox
2 on solaris HOST.
3
4 Got what seems a working kernel config and am able to start the new os
5 from vbox.
6
7 However, I have no access from keyboard
8
9 I went back and looked thru the likely kernel suspects with `make
10 menuconfig' but saw nothing I recognized as being a culprit
11
12 Perhaps its not kernal related... but I have 2 other linux guests
13 (debian) on this same host and can access them just fine.
14
15 In case any one knows the likely problem and where to look in config,
16 I have posted the .config file at the URL below:
17 (Installed kernel is 3.18)
18
19 zeus.jtan.com/~reader/vu1/disp.cgi