From: Allan Gottlieb <gottlieb@×××.edu>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] LVM: extending volume groups and logical volumes
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2011 13:52:02
1 On Tue, Dec 20 2011, J. Roeleveld wrote:
2
3 > On Sat, December 17, 2011 2:37 am, Allan Gottlieb wrote:
4 >> On Thu, Dec 15 2011, Allan Gottlieb wrote:
5 > <SNIPPED>
6 >> 3. I decided to use another suggestion (from neil) to use
7 >> PORTAGE_TMPDIR, roeleveld's idea of just using temporary space, and
8 >> Webb suggested /z for extra space.
9 >
10 > Allan,
11 >
12 > Just a quick note, not a complaint in any way.
13 >
14 > Roeleveld is my last name. Most people call me by my first name: Joost.
15
16 Sorry. Doubtless a consequence of my unfortunate ratio of papers/reports
17 to letters.
18
19 allan