From: "akio.tamura@×××××.com" <akio.tamura@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Error on freemind execution
Date: Mon, 01 Aug 2011 01:37:30
1 Open java replaced with Sun java and now it is working fine.
2
3 Tks,
6 On Sat, Jul 23, 2011 at 11:41 PM, akio.tamura@×××××.com <
7 akio.tamura@×××××.com> wrote:
8
9 > Hi Srdjan,
10 >
11 > Thank you, but *user.**properties* has all lines commented so I believe it
12 > is not the cause of this issue...
13 > USE="-gtk" does not make any difference as well.
14 >
15 > Anyway I will keep trying to find out what is wrong...
16 >
17 > Regards,