From: Alex Schuster <wonko@×××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] KDE control center missing?
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 08:41:14
1 Neil Bothwick writes:
2
3 > On Mon, 26 Jul 2010 01:46:23 +0200, Alex Schuster wrote:
4 > > > Or just right click on the "K" thingy and select "menu editor".
5 > >
6 > > Yeah, it's right there in K -> Programs -> Settings, but only because
7 > > I put it there, with kmenuedit.
8 >
9 > Dale was referring to RIGHT clicking the K menu, which give a short
10 > menu that includes Menu Editor. but I think this only appears if you
11
12 > have selected the KDE-for-old-farts (AKA classic) menu layout.
13
14 Oh. I stupidly read this as 'just click right on the K thingy', meaning
15 'just do it', not 'use the right button'. Yes, it hast the menu editor,
16 even though I have the KDE-for-young-dudes menu layout active. Cool, never
17 did this before. Or did I? At least I know the option to switch to the old
18 menu style from somewhere.
19
20 Wonko