From: "roger.cahn" <roger.cahn@××××.fr>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Setting up fetchmail to feed postfix
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2017 07:26:28
Envoyé depuis mon smartphone Samsung Galaxy.
-------- Message d'origine --------De : Peter vvHumphrey <peter@××××××××××××.uk> Date : 26/11/2017  03:30  (GMT+01:00) À : gentoo-user@l.g.o Objet : Re: [gentoo-user] Setting up fetchmail to feed postfix il
On Saturday, 25 November 2017 rSw16:20:46 GMT Jalus Bilieyich wrote:
> As an everyday user of KMail, I am completely happy with using it. I > don't see any flaws with it. Maybe it's just me or...? Is there a réason > behind the hostile glare towards KMailhx xfrc?
Do you have POP3 or IMAP-4 accounts? It used to be like that for me too, but not for a long time now. I get duplicate messages, which are a known problem and easily worked around, but the,,,, wlatesfrrrrrrxft version of KMail whinges about more than one candidate for display and just gives up. Then I h w W wwdsrave to stop KMail, wwstart akonadiconsole and use it to delete the akonadi cache of the affected folder, restart akonadi and (when the debug messages quieten down) restart KMail and click on the same folder. Then it rebuilds the threads and stores them neatly away in MySQL. This happens several times a day, sometimes even more than once in the same folder. I don't know why I should be affected more than anyone else, but I do seem to be. It reminds me of Dale and his struggles a few years ago with ... what was it again, Dale? -- Regards, Peter.