From: "Rafael Fernández López" <info@××××××××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] nvu, mozilla designer: why such behaviour ?
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 00:11:35
1 Hi,
2
3 I'd like to develop an entire web site. It'll use LAMP (Apache+MySQL
4 +PHP). Well, the tool that I'd like to use is nvu for example, I
5 consider it a powerful application for designing web sites.
6
7 Before, I had used NVU for designing *.html web pages, and I see now
8 that when I save my *.php web page, then when I open the "OPEN DIALOG"
9 and select it, NVU tells me that "WHERE I WANT TO SAVE IT", instead of
10 opening it for editing.
11
12 There's no such behaviour if the ext. is *.html or *.htm, but my pages
13 are *.php.
14
15 Thanks,
16 Rafael Fernández López.
17 --
18 "A la vista de suficientes ojos todos los errores resultan evidentes" -
19 Linus Torvalds
22 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list