From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] GTK+ circular dependency
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2016 17:15:08
1 On Thu, 13 Oct 2016 18:01:53 +0100, Daniel Quinn wrote:
2
3 > Unfortunately yes. I took your advice just now and it's still
4 > complaining about circular dependencies. Maybe I'm missing something,
5 > but how can gtk+ *depend* on gtk-engines-adwaita?
6
7 Because the ebuild says so. The question you should be asking is "why",
8 especially as none of the other gtk+ ebuilds contain this DEPEND. And
9 that's a question that is probably best asked on b.g.o.
13 Neil Bothwick
14
15 Okay, who put a "stop payment" on my reality check?