From: maxim wexler <blissfix@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Easy? Software Products
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2006 19:54:42
1 > Give "root" as username and root password.
2
3 OK, now we're getting somewhere. Apologies to Brent
4 Holcomb who suggested the same. I did try root earlier
5 and it didn't work -- must have used wrong pw.
6
7 So ran Administrative Tasks and added printer but now
8 lpr does nothing; no print; no message. And from the
9 cups error log
10
11 E [22/Jan/2006:12:35:45 -0700] PID 6581 stopped with
12 status 22!
13
14 I'll google that and see what I can find.
18 > --
19 > Regards,
20 > Abhay
25 Do You Yahoo!?
26 Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
27 http://mail.yahoo.com
28 --
29 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list