From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] New Install Problems with X
Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2011 22:20:05
1 On Tuesday 04 January 2011 21:35:08 KIM WHALEN wrote:
2 > Yes, it looks like I'm using python 3. I change it to python2.6 and it
3 > looks like it's emerge'ing without errors. This should be mentioned in
4 > the install documentation. Now do I need to rebuild everything else,
5 > emerge --empty-tree, now that I switched python interpreters?
6 >
7 > # eselect python list
8 > Available Python interpreters:
9 > [1] python2.6
10 > [2] python3.1 *
11
12 There's an enotice when you emerge python-3.x which warns about it being
13 experimental and not to be used as the default.
14 --
15 Regards,
16 Mick