From: Pongracz Istvan <pongracz.istvan@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] create an installable custom distro with gentoo?
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 21:56:49
1 2007. 04. 13, péntek keltezéssel 23.16-kor b.n. ezt írta:
2 > Hi,
3 >
4 > I have looked a bit for this but I've found nothing.
5
6 > However I'd like to see some tutorial/advice/whatever about it.
7 >
8 > m.
9
10 Hi,
11
12 Try out catalyst, which is part of portage.
13 It is easy to create a custom own livecd.
14
15 >From livecd, you can rsync its content (from /mnt/livecd/) to hdd and
16 you can customize.
17 For example my "distribution" is a customized livecd, which is capable
18 to install it to hdd (i686 optimized) and focused to server
19 functionalities.
20 ftp://ftp.linuxforum.hu/magenta/releases/x86/livecd
21 here you can see glivecd.0.0.1.iso
22
23 The learning curve is funny ;)
24 With catalyst, you can make uptodate stages etc.
25 It is a really great tool. Everybody able to make an own release :)
26
27 Regards,
28 István
31 IT szolgáltatások, alkalmazásszolgáltatás
32 http://www.osbusiness.hu
35 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list