From: Meino Christian Cramer <Meino.Cramer@×××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Emerge
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 16:33:59
1 Hi,
2
3 how can I get the emerge manpage without installing gentoo?
4 I try to asnwer the some questions about emerge before deciding to
5 install Gentoo. Beside other things I am interested, whether Emerge
6 will delete or not the downloaded sources after an successfull
7 install and whether emerge will download sources, which are already
8 downloaded while installing another project, which some identical
9 dependencies as the one, which currently should be installed. Or in
10 less words: What happend, when one will give
11
12 emerge kde
13
14 twice?
15
16 Where can I download the full manpage and/or answers to my questions?
17
18 Kind regards,
19 mcc
20 --