From: Daniel Pielmeier <daniel.pielmeier@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Setting up a home router
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2007 22:06:53
1 > Would it be ok for me to email you off list to get some help with a new
2 > setup of Shorewall that I did?
3
4 It would be, but i am not sure if i can help you, because i have
5 dropped shorewall and i am no firewall expert.
6 I would suggest you to look at the shorewall guides at the shorewall
7 homepage, they explain some custom settings very well! Then if you
8 have problems post it on the shorewall mailing list. The shorewall
9 maintainer himself is very active and does a good job on this list.
10
11 Regards,
12 Daniel
13 --