From: Peter Humphrey <peter@××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Bluetooth speakers
Date: Thu, 05 May 2022 15:23:09
1 Hello list,
2
3 Is there a knack to getting my plasma desktop to operate happily with my new
4 Bluetooth speakers? I can get a connection using the Bluetooth control panel,
5 and the sound device appears in the Audio control panel, but testing either
6 speaker produces no sound.
7
8 The Gentoo wiki was helpful in getting everything I need (well, I thought I
9 had), but still I seem to be missing one link in the chain.
10
11 (I still have the old M-Audio speakers with their line-in, but so far I've
12 lost two motherboard sound chips and two USB dongles while using them, so I
13 wanted to try something else.)
16 Regards,
17 Peter.