From: "Crístian Viana" <cristiandeives@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] KDE 4 - error when closing window
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 00:34:55
2 > Is KTTSD the text-to-speech engine?
5 yes
6
7 Do you have something set up as a window close notification in
8 > systemsettings?
11 yes, it's set up to play a sound when a window closes. just that.
12
13 I realized the KTTSD popup only shows up when I click the X button. if I
14 close by a menu entry, for example (like File > Close), it doesn't happen.
15