From: Ted Ozolins <ted1@×××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Card games in portage
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 07:29:45
1 Teresa and Dale wrote:
2
3 >Hi folks,
4 >
5 >My girlfriends mom comes over sometimes and she likes to play card games
6 >on the computer. Anybody have a list of the games in portage that are
7 >card games? You know, like Solitaire or something like that. I have
8 >the ones that come with KDE and Pysol too. Just looking for some more
9 >for her.
10 >
11 >She's used to windoze by the way. Also, is there a place to go to find
12 >out which ones compare to what ever that is on windoze? I know they
13 >have to change the names sonce they may be copyrighted or something.
14 >
15 >Thanks guys and gals,
16 >
17 >Dale
18 >:-)
21 pysol. you have to emerge python with tcltk use flag in order for it to
22 work. Pysol contains just about every card game you can imagine.
25 Ted Ozolins(VE7TVO)
26 Westbank, B. C
29 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list