From: pk <peterk2@××××××××.se>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] InitRAMFS - boot expert sought
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 18:56:41
1 On 2012-03-29 20:06, Neil Bothwick wrote:
2
3 > I wait with bated breath. Even if less than perfect, it will be
4 > better than mine :)
5
6 I'll be sure to let you know if I find "perfection"... Perhaps an AI
7 system that takes care of it self and serves me drinks (with or
8 without an umbrella) while I lay on my couch doing whatever I see fit
9 (since the bots controlled by the AI have taken over the boring chores
10 I have all this free time)? On the other hand such a solution would
11 most likely malfunction and hit me on the head with the shaker, pour
12 it's contents all over me and chase me around with something sharp... ;-)
13
14 Best regards
15
16 Peter K