From: AJ Spagnoletti <rubiks120@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] For the benefit of John Laremore
Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 01:49:22
1 On 5/30/06, Teresa and Dale <teendale@×××××××××××××.com> wrote:
2 > Neil Bothwick wrote:
3 >
4 > >On Tue, 30 May 2006 18:56:33 -0500, Teresa and Dale wrote:
8 > >>>And then you see that Daniel, your second candidate for the job hit the
9 > >>>send button 5 times...
10 > >>>
11 > >>>;) couldn't resist.
12 > >>>
13 > >>>
14 > >>>
15 > >>>
16 > >>I noticed that too. What's up with that? LOL
17 > >>
18 > >>
19 > >
20 > >Possibly a gmail glitch, as all five copies had the same Message-ID. I
21 > >was about to post a sarcastic comment about the multiple copies, when I
22 > >noticed that it was possibly not Daniel's fault.
23 > >
24 Could be a gmail glitch, I only received the email once in my inbox,
25 and I use gmail so whatevers going on Im not seeing it.
26
27 AJ
28 --
29 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list