From: Galevsky <galevsky@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] hacking an ebuild
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 12:11:07
1 I advise you to read the dev howto at
2 http://www.gentoo.org/doc/en/index.xml?catid=gentoodev
3
4 Gal'
5
6 2007/6/19, James <wireless@×××××××××××.com>:
7 > Hello,
10 > The devs seems to be busy. Also, I should have learn this some time
11 > ago anyway. There is a existing ebuild for JFFNMS, but, it is masked
12 > for amd64. Is there a guide I can follow to use an x86 ebuild and
13 > create an amd64 derivative ebuild? Since it uses php and other high
14 > level software, I would not think that this is a terrible difficult
15 > process....?
16 >
17 > If not, can somebody briefly itemized what needs to be done,
18 > in very general terms, to hack together an ebuild for amd64
19 > when one exist for x86?
22 > James
26 > --
27 > gentoo-user@g.o mailing list