From: Sean Lester <SFLester@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-user] Postfix & Pine incompatability
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 02:45:00
1 Thank you to all that replied! I although it isn't resolved, I know
2 were to turn and I'm sure I'll get it.
3
4 Thank you
5 Sean
9 -----Original Message-----
10 From: Nick Rout [mailto:nick@×××××××.nz]
11 Sent: Thursday, September 22, 2005 4:54 PM
12 To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
13 Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Postfix & Pine incompatability
16 On Thu, 22 Sep 2005 16:17:32 -0400