From: Andrew Gaydenko <a@××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Do you see circle? I see ellipse
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2006 18:44:24
1 Without modelines xorg selects 1280x1024 mode.
2
3 Well, I have played with 'videogen', tried plenty of different params
4 without any success. Are there other similar utils which can help here?
5
6 Is the driver (i810) known to do work at 1280x960?
7
8 1280x1024 is one of the most spreaded mode, I think. Does it mean millions
9 PC users see ellipses instead of circles? :-)
10