From: Philip Webb <purslow@×××××××××.ca>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] kde-meta minus toys, games, etc
Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2006 22:17:19
1 060602 Mick wrote:
2 > I uninstalled monolithic KDE & am ready to install the split KDE ebuilds.
3 > I want to install everything except toys, games and educational packages.
4
5 If you really mean "everything", other responses are probably best,
6 but you can pick & choose much more finely. To start, you need
7 kde-base/kdelibs , then kde-base/kdebase-startkde (incl 11 deps).
8 Then you can choose individual packages from /usr/portage/kde-base/ .
9 You might even decide to add 1 game (smile).
13 SUPPORT ___________//___, Philip Webb : purslow@××××××××××××××.ca
14 ELECTRIC /] [] [] [] [] []| Centre for Urban & Community Studies
15 TRANSIT `-O----------O---' University of Toronto
16 --
17 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list