From: Mark Shields <laebshade@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Slow response from mouse
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 13:01:07
1 Most of the time I've seen this behavior is when other programs running in
2 the background are using too many resources, leaving little for Xorg. Are
3 you sure this isn't the case? Is this constant slugishness?
4
5 Sorry I don't have anything else to offer, 'tis the only thing I can think
6 of.
7