From: Philip Webb <purslow@××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] anyone using Lilo to dual-boot ?
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 07:39:10
1 100712 Mick suggested :
2 > install a separate boot partition with an ext2 fs
3 > and install GRUB2 there instead of the MBR.
4 > Then chainload it from your LILO bootloader menu.
5
6 Thanks for your very prompt response. I'm not sure if I've got it right,
7 but I can easily re-install Ubuntu with a /boot partition using Ext2 ,
8 then tell Lilo to look there for the kernel image. Is that what you mean ?
9
10 Any other suggestions are also welcome.
14 SUPPORT ___________//___, Philip Webb
15 ELECTRIC /] [] [] [] [] []| Cities Centre, University of Toronto
16 TRANSIT `-O----------O---' purslowatchassdotutorontodotca