From: Andy Mender <andymenderunix@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Skype users
Date: Wed, 05 Oct 2016 05:26:46
1 I am rather thankful that you did this and at the same time surprised
2 Microsoft
3 decided to work on a dedicated Skype client for Linux.
4
5 Since the GNU/Linux community is responsive, we might make considerable
6 contribution to troubleshooting the client. I will probably give it a go to
7 see how
8 it fairs against google-talkplugin.
9
10 Regards,