From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] How can I turn off xterm console restore?
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 22:41:19
1 On Monday 24 January 2011 20:56:02 Bill Longman wrote:
2
3 > You can always call it back up. The other window, that is. Just
4 > Ctrl-middle-click the xterm and choose "Show alternate screen".
5 >
6 > Presto.
7 >
8 > It's saved my bacon more than once....
9 >
10 > Bill
11
12 Yes! I had forgotten about that! Thanks Bill. :-)
13
14 Excellent solution for the OP's question, but what can you do to stop the
15 terminal collapsing completely, when it is launched to just run a command that
16 exits after it runs?
17 --
18 Regards,
19 Mick