From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] does texlive-2012 have the media9 macro?
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2012 18:06:09
1 Valmor de Almeida wrote:
2 > Hello,
3 >
4 > I have texlive-2011 installed into my gentoo version at the moment
5 > (recent portage updated) and the latex media9 macro is not there. I
6 > could use the ~amd64 keyword to get the unstable version 2012 of
7 > texlive emerged but before I try that I am wondering how do I find out
8 > whether media9 is included in the newer texlive-2012.
9 >
10 > Thanks for your help.
11 >
12 > --
13 > Valmor
17 I think you have your answer already but you could also use this site to
18 see what files are in it:
19
20 http://www.portagefilelist.de/index.php/Special:PFLQuery2
21
22 That is a pretty neat site. It is especially helpful when you don't
23 have a package installed and need info about it. It also works when you
24 need something but don't know what package it belongs to.
25
26 Save it for next time. ;-)
27
28 Dale
29
33 I am only responsible for what I said ... Not for what you understood or how you interpreted my words!