From: darren kirby <bulliver@×××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] gimp doc
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 15:20:20
1 quoth the Dan Wallis:
2 > On 22/10/2008, Andrew Gaydenko <a@××××××××.com> wrote:
3 > > There are two packages related to gimp doc:
4 > >
5 > > app-doc/gimp-user-manual-2.0
6 > > app-doc/gimp-help-2.4.2
7 >
8 > Interestingly, "USE=doc emerge gimp" pulls in neither of these
9 > packages. I would have expected it to have required at least one of
10 > them. Should this be raised as a bug on the bugzilla?
13 I was under the understanding that 'doc' USE flag pulls in API/developer docs,
14 not user docs. Could be wrong....
15
16 > Dan
17
18 -d
19 --
20 darren kirby :: Part of the problem since 1976 :: http://badcomputer.org
21 "...the number of UNIX installations has grown to 10, with more expected..."
22 - Dennis Ritchie and Ken Thompson, June 1972