From: "Jc García" <jyo.garcia@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] still need help with cmake-utils / ebuild
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2014 16:12:05
1 2014-10-09 12:23 GMT-06:00 Paige Thompson <erratic@××××××××××.sx>:
2 > - log attached
3 >
4 > had to
5 > https://github.com/paigeadele/netcrave/blob/master/net-irc/anope/anope-9999.ebuild#L46
6 > that got me past the permission denied but now it does this
7 >
8 > 3831 * QA Notice:
9 > /usr/data/modules/webcpanel/templates/default/confirm.html installed in
10 > ${D}/${D}
11 >
12 I think the problem is /usr/data is not part of the standar
13 directories, you might be able to move this to something like:
14 /usr/share/${PN}/data
15 through configuration of the prefixes, before compiling
16 Have you looked into this?
17 > I donno I could really use some advice from some of the people who wrote
18 > the eclasses / eapi on how to do this right, I don't wanna sit here
19 > trying to guess for the next couple of days.
20 >