From: John Covici <covici@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] oauth2 and apache web pages
Date: Sat, 01 Aug 2020 16:22:52
1 Hi. I would like to set up my apache configuration such that for
2 certain web pages, someone must log in with credentials. I know how
3 to set up basic authentication, but I would like to set up so the user
4 needs oauth2 or similar to log into the page, as I understand basic
5 authentication is not very secure these days.
6
7 I did not see anything in the tree to do this, I saw an apache module
8 on github, but still not sure how to do this, so any tips along these
9 lines would be appreciated.
10
11 Thanks in advance for any suggestions.
14 Your life is like a penny. You're going to lose it. The question is:
15 How do
16 you spend it?
17
18 John Covici wb2una