From: Albert Hopkins <marduk@×××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Upgrading from Beryl to Compiz-fusion
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 00:59:31
1 On Thu, 2007-09-13 at 20:33 -0400, James Colby wrote:
2 > Thanks, I used the above procedure and it compiled and runs well. The
3 > only complaint that I have is that I have no windows decorations
4 > unless
5 > I open up a shell and manually execute emerald &. Any ideas on how to
6 > get emerald to run on login? It seems to me like it should be started
7 > automatically.
8
9 In CompizConfig go to /Effects/Window Decoration. Make sure it's enabled
10 and, if necessary, enter "emerald" for the command (mine is actually
11 blank which seems to indicate it's not necessary).
14 Albert W. Hopkins
17 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list