From: "Albert W. Hopkins" <marduk@×××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] see what's been emerged
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 16:10:56
1 On Mon, 2010-01-18 at 10:03 -0500, James wrote:
2 > All,
3 >
4 > I posted this question about a year ago and can't find the email or
5 > answer for the life of me...so I'll try again. :)
6 >
7 > I'm trying to find a file or database that keeps track of everything
8 > I've emerged since I set my system up, preferably in chronological
9 > order.
10 >
11 > Where / how can I obtain this information? I know that portage keeps
12 > track of it somehow.
13
14 emerge.log, unless you (or a log rotator) have truncated it.