From: "Sebastián Pedersen" <sebasped@×××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] recommended applications
Date: Sun, 24 May 2015 14:40:46
1 On 24-05-2015 07:32 AM, behrouz khosravi wrote:
2 > Hello everyone. After spending about a year in the world of linux (and
3 > mostly beloved gentoo!) I have realized that the key to a stable and
4 > fast
5 > machine is to keep the system as small as possible.
6 > So I am going to use console based tools mostly. I will also replace
7 > KDE
8 > with i3wm.
9 >
10 > What do you recommend as a replacement for kmail? (is mutt a good
11 > choise?)
12 >
13 > What about IRC client?
14
15 I like weechat
18 > Torrent client?
19
20 I like aria2
23 > I know that I can use google! but I would like to know your opinion.
24 > Thanks for your time.
25
26 I also use Elinks, mccaber and vim.
27