From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Introduction to Gentoo
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 17:02:31
1 Martin Jernberg wrote:
2 >> Andrey Falko wrote:
3 >>
4 >>> On Tue, Mar 10, 2009 at 8:19 PM, Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com> wrote:
5 >>>
6 >>>
7 >>>> I went to the link and it said the video was no longer available. Does
8 >>>> it work for anyone else?
9 >>>>
10 >>>> Dale
11 >>>>
12 >>>> :-) :-)
13 >>>>
14 >>>>
15 >>>>
16 >>>>
17 >>> Works for me.
18 >>>
19 >>>
20 >>>
21 >>>
22 >> LOL. I guess it helps if I tell adblock not to block youtube. :/ It
23 >> works much better when it is allowed to connect. Just wish I had
24 >> broadband to watch it with.
25 >>
26 >> Dale
27 >>
28 >> :-) :-)
32 > Works here also and always fun when ppl post intresting youtube videos =)
37 It's working here now. I had adblock blocking youtube.com since people
38 put links to multiple videos on myspace, facebook and other sites. I'm
39 on dial-up so I have to get rid of that sort of thing else the page may
40 never load or will take forever to load.
41
42 It was a interesting video. I'm not sure it was worth the 30 minute
43 download tho.
44
45 Dale
46