From: Lavender <448463782@××.com>
To: gentoo-user <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-user] 回复: [gentoo-user] Why can't I set the resolution of console ?
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2011 06:30:10
1 I just checked my system and found that there is no V86d utility.
2 It is wired because I remember the vesa option was chosen
3 by default :-( . What should I do now? Should I rebuild my kernel or
4 compiled vesa into module ?
8 发件人: "Andrey Moshbear"<andrey.vul@×××××.com>;
9 发送时间: 2011年10月20日(星期四) 下午2:06
10 收件人: "gentoo-user"<gentoo-user@l.g.o>;
11
12 主题: Re: [gentoo-user] Why can't I set the resolution of console ?