From: Adrian <linuxgn2@××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Sylpheed Claws 2.0.0 & IMAP
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 01:35:53
1 Greetings. I just upgraded to Sylpheed-Claws 2.0.0 and during the
2 process my IMAP folder has vanished. The "normal" mail folder where
3 all my POP accounts go is fine. All the configurations seem to have
4 migrated without issue. I can check/send mail. I tried making a new
5 IMAP account for my one IMAP email address and when I hit "OK" I got
6 the message "can not create folder".
7
8 I have ~/.sylpheed-claws/imapcache/ and the sub folders which hold the
9 email from this account, so the information isn't gone. Sylpheed seems
10 to not be able to find and/or read it. I also checked permissions. I
11 am the owner.
12
13 Any ideas or suggestions?
14
15 Thank you.
16 Adrian
20 On The Fly Photography -:- Creation From Chaos
21
22 On The Fly Photography: http://204EastSouth.com
23 Purchase from On The Fly: http://204EastSouth.com/OTFStore.htm
24 The Cynical Libertarian Society: http://www.204EastSouth.com/cls