From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] strange blocks b behavior
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 17:53:45
1 On Wed, 30 Apr 2008 12:16:07 -0400, John covici wrote:
2
3 > I put the doc flag in there because a number of packages -- and I
4 > can't remember which ones now -- needed it, I think apache was one of
5 > them, so I gave up and did it -- maybe taking it out for the time
6 > being will help things along.
7
8 I would. There are some packages but it's best to put them
9 in /etc/portage/package.use rather than installing all the bloat that
10 goes with a global doc flag.
14 Neil Bothwick
15
16 Nothing is illegal if one hundred businessmen decide to do it.