From: Mark Knecht <markknecht@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] How to check what cause a use flag
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2012 16:49:32
1 On Sun, Apr 29, 2012 at 9:19 AM, AleiPhoenix (A.K.A Areverie)
2 <aleiphoenix@×××××.com> wrote:
3 > Hi, all
4 > Recently when I'm trying sync and upgrade the whole system with
5 >
6 > emerge -DNnav --with-bdeps=y @system @world
7 >
8 > I've got erlang with wxwidgets use flag. On my another gentoo box, uprading
9 > erlang didn't build with this flag.
10 >
11 > emerge --info shows my final use flag DOES have wxwidgets (while another box
12 > doesn't have). So how can I find out what cause this?
13 >
14 > Or should I provide more info ?
15 > Thanks.
18 Generally speaking, for flags look in
19
20 /etc/make.conf
21 /etc/portage/package.use
22
23 To look at what packages have a certain flag give equery a try:
24
25 equery hasuse wxwidgets
26
27 and then