From: Helmut Jarausch <jarausch@××××××××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] libblas question (a propos digikam)
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2012 16:04:01
1 On 04/03/2012 05:27:45 PM, luis jure wrote:
2 >
3 > hello list,
4 >
5 > on my ~amd64 system, digikam (2.5.0) now fails to start with:
6 >
7 > digikam: error while loading shared libraries: libblas.so.0: cannot
8 > open
9 > shared object file: No such file or directory
10 >
11 > searching for libblas, i found these two orphaned files, not
12 > belonging to
13 > any installed package:
14 >
15 > /usr/lib64/libblas.a
16 > /usr/lib64/libblas.so
17 > (no libblas.so.0)
18 >
19 > libblas.so is a dead link to a non-existent blas/reference/libblas.so
20 > the same with libblas.a
21 >
22 > i have sci-libs/blas-reference and virtual/blas installed, but i
23 > really
24 > don't understand how they work.
25 >
26 > i googled for this problem, and searched bugs.gentoo.org also, but i
27 > couldn't find anything that could help me understand and solve the
28 > problem. now i can't rebuild digikam-2.5.0 that i have installed, and
29 > older versions fail also.
30 >
31 > any ideas?
34 you can check with
35
36 eselect blas list
37
38 if the right (installed) package is in use.
39
40 Helmut.